The forum for members of Artists of Epicness
 
HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
We're still new, i'll be working on fixing the forum's images and buttons soon. Welcome Apocalyptical, our new moderator.
Share | 
 

 Roblox forums are the worst on the internet.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eternal Zohne
Artist of Epicness
Artist of Epicness


Posts: 235
Join date: 2010-09-18
Age: 20
Location: Look in the mirror.

PostSubject: Roblox forums are the worst on the internet.   Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:48 am

The people just skip over my insightful wisdom.
















(Link that's in the picture)

In this one they read but decided to ignore my knowledge.



Last edited by Eternal Zohne on Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theeternalzohne.deviantart.com/
Eggz
Artist of Epicness
Artist of Epicness


Posts: 202
Join date: 2010-09-10
Location: INSIDE YOUR BELLYBUTTON :0

PostSubject: Re: Roblox forums are the worst on the internet.   Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:50 pm

I salute you, Sir.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fluffon
Artist of Epicness
Artist of Epicness


Posts: 166
Join date: 2010-09-10
Age: 18

PostSubject: Re: Roblox forums are the worst on the internet.   Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:30 pm

I'd only read it if it was about...

Yaoi,crossdressing boys, awesome anime of 2010, or sherbert ice cream.
Or directed towards me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eternal Zohne
Artist of Epicness
Artist of Epicness


Posts: 235
Join date: 2010-09-18
Age: 20
Location: Look in the mirror.

PostSubject: Re: Roblox forums are the worst on the internet.   Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:10 pm

Fluffon wrote:
I'd only read it if it was about...

Yaoi,crossdressing boys, awesome anime of 2010, or sherbert ice cream.
Or directed towards me.

The 5th one down makes an indirect reference to you.

Also I added a new picture.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theeternalzohne.deviantart.com/
Akoura .K. Wolfe
Artist of Epicness
Artist of Epicness


Posts: 120
Join date: 2010-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Roblox forums are the worst on the internet.   Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:58 am

Lol, pure pwnage. I congratulate you, RedTears and your wise words that lay throughout the trolled forums of ROBLOX.
Congratulations.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sixty3Zero
Artist of Epicness
Artist of Epicness


Posts: 67
Join date: 2010-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Roblox forums are the worst on the internet.   Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:57 am

A "Cool story, bro." would suffice, y'know.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
souldragon
Artist of Epicness
Artist of Epicness


Posts: 287
Join date: 2010-09-10
Age: 19
Location: Turn around.

PostSubject: Re: Roblox forums are the worst on the internet.   Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:03 am

Sixty3 beat me to it ._.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eternal Zohne
Artist of Epicness
Artist of Epicness


Posts: 235
Join date: 2010-09-18
Age: 20
Location: Look in the mirror.

PostSubject: Re: Roblox forums are the worst on the internet.   Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:30 am

Sixty3Zero wrote:
A "Cool story, bro." would suffice, y'know.

You'd have to read it to find out.

------------------------------
On 9/30/2010 at 8:42 PM BlittleMcNilsen wrote:

Why is it called that anyways?

------------------------------
On 9/30/2010 at 6:47 PM redtears wrote:

I agree, Telamon's Bonus was a cool story.

------------------------------
On 9/30/2010 at 5:38 PM BlittleMcNilsen wrote:

Cool story, bro.

------------------------------
On 9/29/2010 at 11:33 PM redtears wrote:

Yes, it helps to talk out your problems with the people you can trust, I had no idea you trusted me so much and I am happy to know that I made a new friend. Maybe one day we could play together.

------------------------------
On 9/29/2010 at 11:31 PM BlittleMcNilsen wrote:

This is what I'm talking about.

------------------------------
On 9/29/2010 at 11:28 PM redtears wrote:

I enjoy trains too, I remember I met a young boy on one. He was traveling alone and looked a little lost but I guided him though the land of pleasure and that was the last I saw him. I hate it when they do one night stands on me.

Oh well I still have plenty of candy boys on my basement, such as Johann and David. Johann seems to be quite needy lately and last night he refused to call me master so I won't be feeding him today or tomorrow, though David will probably end up sharing his food with him anyway.

It's funny how relationships can grow in my basement, it's almost like a magical land of fun. In a way I guess it is though, especially for me.

------------------------------
On 9/29/2010 at 11:16 PM BlittleMcNilsen wrote:

Chugga chugga chugga chugga chugga chugga chugga chugga chugga chugga chugga chugga chugga chugga chugga chugga chugga chugga chugga chugga chugga chugga chugga chugga chugga soi chugga chugga chugga chugga chugga chugga chugga chugga CHOO CHOO!!

Seriously, I hope you're just pretending to be a-[ Content Deleted ], because if you're not...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theeternalzohne.deviantart.com/
Fluffon
Artist of Epicness
Artist of Epicness


Posts: 166
Join date: 2010-09-10
Age: 18

PostSubject: Re: Roblox forums are the worst on the internet.   Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:16 pm

Eternal Zohne wrote:
Sixty3Zero wrote:
A "Cool story, bro." would suffice, y'know.

You'd have to read it to find out.

------------------------------
On 9/30/2010 at 8:42 PM BlittleMcNilsen wrote:

Why is it called that anyways?

------------------------------
On 9/30/2010 at 6:47 PM redtears wrote:

I agree, Telamon's Bonus was a cool story.

------------------------------
On 9/30/2010 at 5:38 PM BlittleMcNilsen wrote:

Cool story, bro.

------------------------------
On 9/29/2010 at 11:33 PM redtears wrote:

Yes, it helps to talk out your problems with the people you can trust, I had no idea you trusted me so much and I am happy to know that I made a new friend. Maybe one day we could play together.

------------------------------
On 9/29/2010 at 11:31 PM BlittleMcNilsen wrote:

This is what I'm talking about.

------------------------------
On 9/29/2010 at 11:28 PM redtears wrote:

I enjoy trains too, I remember I met a young boy on one. He was traveling alone and looked a little lost but I guided him though the land of pleasure and that was the last I saw him. I hate it when they do one night stands on me.

Oh well I still have plenty of candy boys on my basement, such as Johann and David. Johann seems to be quite needy lately and last night he refused to call me master so I won't be feeding him today or tomorrow, though David will probably end up sharing his food with him anyway.

It's funny how relationships can grow in my basement, it's almost like a magical land of fun. In a way I guess it is though, especially for me.

------------------------------
On 9/29/2010 at 11:16 PM BlittleMcNilsen wrote:

Chugga chugga chugga chugga chugga chugga chugga chugga chugga chugga chugga chugga chugga chugga chugga chugga chugga chugga chugga chugga chugga chugga chugga chugga chugga soi chugga chugga chugga chugga chugga chugga chugga chugga CHOO CHOO!!

Seriously, I hope you're just pretending to be a-[ Content Deleted ], because if you're not...










Are you just trying to act like that dude on that website link you gave me. xD?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eternal Zohne
Artist of Epicness
Artist of Epicness


Posts: 235
Join date: 2010-09-18
Age: 20
Location: Look in the mirror.

PostSubject: Re: Roblox forums are the worst on the internet.   Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:06 pm

Fluffon wrote:
Eternal Zohne wrote:
Sixty3Zero wrote:
A "Cool story, bro." would suffice, y'know.

You'd have to read it to find out.

------------------------------
On 9/30/2010 at 8:42 PM BlittleMcNilsen wrote:

Why is it called that anyways?

------------------------------
On 9/30/2010 at 6:47 PM redtears wrote:

I agree, Telamon's Bonus was a cool story.

------------------------------
On 9/30/2010 at 5:38 PM BlittleMcNilsen wrote:

Cool story, bro.

------------------------------
On 9/29/2010 at 11:33 PM redtears wrote:

Yes, it helps to talk out your problems with the people you can trust, I had no idea you trusted me so much and I am happy to know that I made a new friend. Maybe one day we could play together.

------------------------------
On 9/29/2010 at 11:31 PM BlittleMcNilsen wrote:

This is what I'm talking about.

------------------------------
On 9/29/2010 at 11:28 PM redtears wrote:

I enjoy trains too, I remember I met a young boy on one. He was traveling alone and looked a little lost but I guided him though the land of pleasure and that was the last I saw him. I hate it when they do one night stands on me.

Oh well I still have plenty of candy boys on my basement, such as Johann and David. Johann seems to be quite needy lately and last night he refused to call me master so I won't be feeding him today or tomorrow, though David will probably end up sharing his food with him anyway.

It's funny how relationships can grow in my basement, it's almost like a magical land of fun. In a way I guess it is though, especially for me.

------------------------------
On 9/29/2010 at 11:16 PM BlittleMcNilsen wrote:

Chugga chugga chugga chugga chugga chugga chugga chugga chugga chugga chugga chugga chugga chugga chugga chugga chugga chugga chugga chugga chugga chugga chugga chugga chugga soi chugga chugga chugga chugga chugga chugga chugga chugga CHOO CHOO!!

Seriously, I hope you're just pretending to be a-[ Content Deleted ], because if you're not...










Are you just trying to act like that dude on that website link you gave me. xD?

Yes, and I suck at it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theeternalzohne.deviantart.com/
 

Roblox forums are the worst on the internet.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Artists of Epicness :: -